Taking care of your clothes will not only make them last longer,
but will also make you look better. Buying new clothes can be costly, and at times unnecessary,
hence you take care of the clothes that you already have.
Here are a few tips for you to take care of your clothes,
we however recommend taking professional advice if you are
not sure of some information on this page.
1 Make sure you put your clothes on a hanger when you get undressed at night
if they are going
to be worn again. Padded or plastic hangers are gentler
than wire ones. Avoid hanging a jacket,
or any heavier garments, by the neck
or on a coat rack or hook.
2. It is recommended to use a clothes brush to brush your suit frequently after wearing. Otherwise
dust and dirt will become embedded into the fabric and overtime will be harder
3. When your suit needs to be cleaned, use a professional and reliable dry cleaners. However avoid
using dry cleaners too often as the chemical process of cleaning your suits can
damage the suit's fabric. When you collect your suit form the cleaners, take out
the clean suit from the plastic bag and air it immediately. We suggest washing
all silk products with hand and possibly with baby
shampoo if available.
4. Dry rain-soaked or damp garments thoroughly in a cool, well ventilated place before hanging in
5. Wash your clothes often. Use a gentle wash cycle for delicates. Do not use liquid bleach in the
wash. Separate colors from whites. Pure soap with a handful of bicarbonate
(baking) soda is a much better, safer and more environmentally friendly bleach
than White King. Chemical bleaches are extremely bad for your health, and don't
properly wash out of your clothes.
6. Don't Press a garment if it's stained. The heat of pressing will set the stain and likely make its
removal impossible. Don't Use untested home stain removers or club soda. They can
aggravate the condition, or may create permanent damage. Take the garment to
your dry cleaner.
If you need any more information please feel free
to contact us for additional advice.